1.Make sacrifices, even if they be small.
2. Say your daily rosaries.
3. Make visits to the Blessed Sacrament.
4. Say your braveries.
5. Read and meditate upon scripture.
6. Make morning consecrations to the Immaculate Heart of Mary every morning.
7. Wear the brown scapular.
8. Stay close to the confessional and repent of your sins.
9.Be in sanctifying grace.
10. Study Catholic apologetics and the faith by reading the catechism of Trent, the encyclicals by pre Vatican 2 Popes, and the council’s previous to Vatican 2.
11. Pray for the Pope and the Bishops.
12. Pray for the Consecration of RUSSIA (emphasis added, Russia alone and not the whole world) to the Immaculate Heart of Mary.
In other words, be a saint.
Important Note: The image does not reflect reality. Animals do not possess immortal souls, therefore they do not pray nor repent of any sin since they cannot commit any. The image simply encourages prayer. However, the animals do praise God by their very existence.